We are looking for a new member for our quickly expanding quality assurance team,
Supplier quality assurance engineer (SQA)
a knowledgeable and clever supplier quality assurance engineer!
What type of tasks can you expect?
- Solving quality assurance issues related to suppliers
- Creating and supervising the incoming material quality checking procedures
- Making complaints towards the suppliers
- Taking part in the process of involving new suppliers
- Tracking potential changes related to the suppliers
- Monitoring the improvement measure take by the suppliers
- Operating the quality assurance system, and handling the related documentation
- Insuring the adequacy to the IATF 16949 standard
- Cooperating with related areas (logistics, production)
- Making immediate decisions in critical situations
- Traveling to the suppliers if it’s necessary
- Responsible for the supplier development, and handel the supplier audits
- Responsible for rating for the suppliers
What are the requirements for the future kollegs?
- Relevant experience in the automotive field
- Knowledge in the IATF 16949 standard
- English language knowledge
- Confident and distinct appearance
- Consistency, and systematic approach
- B category driving licence and driving experience
- The knowledge of VDA standards (owning certificate)
- IATF 16949 system auditor qualification
- Experience in the making of D8 riport
What are we offering?
- A challenging, lively and never boring workplace.
- Potential professional development.
- Long term job possibility.
Place of work: Pécs-Cserkút, Batvölgyi út 3.
We are looking for our new,
What kind of tasks will you have?
• Participation in pricing processes
• Contact suppliers or customers
• Participation in the tooling process
• Implementation of product and component design modifications
• Creation and maintenance of BoMs
• Coordinate the change management process
• Active participation in process of new products introduction
• Development of the production process necessary for the production of new
products, elaboration of documentation
• Initiation and management of Continuous Improvement and scrap and cost reduction
• Design and development of a LEAN-oriented factory and production
What do we expect for our new Colleague?
- graduation in field of engineering
- experceince in process engieer position
- automotive experience
- english knowledge
knowledge of IATF 16949 standard
What we offer:
- Professional challenges and development opportunities
- Participation in trainings
- Professionally outstanding, well-trained team, workplace atmosphere that encourages development
Type of employment: Full-time
Place of work: Cserkút, Batvölgyi str. 3.
If you are interested in our job opportunities or would like to know more about the opportunities available to us, please contact us at one of the contact details below:
Telephone: +36 72/998-690